Post & Rail System
Introducing our simple Shopping Trolley Bay, Customer Guard Rail, or Security Control Barrier System.
This Post & Rail, modular guidance and traffic flow control system is already a success in many locations Australia wide. Used for both Shopping Trolley Bays in major retail outlets and also a system that allows you to lock key areas off from public access.
This modular guidance and traffic flow control system is already a success in many locations Australia-wide.
Whether it is to provide a specific area for the storage of shopping trolleys, or provide simple security barrier around your cash register or checkout areas, or a system that allows you to lock key areas off from public access – this Post & Rail system provides a modular system with flexibility and design.
It is truly flexible, meaning it can quickly be set up in the exact configuration you require. Its lightweight, easy-clean, chrome-plated touch and look masks the real inner steel strength of these posts and rails. The steel baseplate, which is secured to the floor, is well covered in durable and bash resistant plastic. The connector cups are also plastic and feature a simple locking spring mechanism to securely hold them in place.
Service & Installation Australia Wide
We offer a variety of post heights and rail lengths to best suit your requirements.
Whether for store security, shopping trolley storage, or simple crowd control purposes, our lightweight yet strong modular systems are proven to deliver exactly what you need.
In Store installation only.
Features and Benefits of the Shopping Trolley Bay system
- Allows secure storage of Shopping Trolleys.
- Customer guidance improves security
- Modular system allows flexibility of design
- Guide customers where required
- Create storage or control barriers
- Secured to floor
- Lightweight but strong steel rails, chrome plated for presentation and ease of cleaning
- Protective bump wheels resist trolley damage
- Modular system allows for flexibility of design
- Steel Posts and rails
- Variable height posts
- Variable length rails up to 1750 mm post centres
- Steel baseplate with protective plastic covering
- Plastic connector cups with locking spring